- On August 18, 2016
Wed, 08 Jul 2015
In this day of “It’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove!”, it’s becoming necessary for companies to protect themselves and their staff recording all conversations in and out of their business.
The MyCalls suite includes MyCalls Call Recorder application. It’s a bespoke call recording package designed for the NEC telephone systems’s portfolio of SL1100, SV8100 and SV9100 systems.
MyCalls Call Recording Benefits
- Improve your sales
- Improve your customer service levels
- Instant evidence, legality and proof
- Compliancy and credit card payments
- Painless dispute resolution
- Reduce faults and errors
- More feautures than just a call recorder
Find more information, downloading the NEC infographic with a better look at the 7 reasons why a company needs MyCalls Call Recorder.
MyCalls Call Recorder integrates with the MyCalls Call Manager reporting package to enable all calls to be recorded in and out of the phone system. The Call Manager application allows the client to easily find the required conversation, listen to it, edit a sound clip if required and export it as a WAV file which can then be easily sent to another reciprocate. If a call is required you can access them via MyCalls very easily by a multitude of methods, when, what number dialled, what number dialled from, etc. To learn more watchMyCalls Call Recording demo.
MyCalls Call Recording Overview
- Training – Staff are trained quicker “offline” reducing costs
- Management analysis of techniques improve efficiency – By spotting improved techniques between employees and sharing their findings
- Commercial disputes are resolved painlessly – Callers often forget they agreed to products and services until played back the recording
- Contracts and administration costs cut – Contracts can be agreed “verbally” over the phone without the need to process complex paperwork
- The system complies with credit card rules muting CVC code
- Evidence quality – The system has archived, encrypted files, making it legally presentable as evidence in court rather than just a voice mail recording which is not
Discover more in the brochure MyCalls or call us today on 0121 214 1100 to speak with one of our team.