- On August 18, 2016
Tue, 14 Jul 2015
To complete NEC MyCalls’ portfolio, today we have a look at MyCalls Call Centre application.
MyCalls Call Centre is a real-time reporting package designed to be used by Managers with the NEC SV8100 and SV9100 telephone systems. Easy to configure and manage this software package will profesionalise your Service and Support desks allowing callers to be automatically placed in a queue, played a message of where they are in that queue and bespoke marketing announcements while they are on hold.
The MyCalls screen display gives a detailed real-time view not just of agent activity but also about key service parameters like numbers of callers in queue and call waiting times.
To ensure service levels are maintained you can log additional agents into ACD (Automatic Call Distribution system) queues from your own team or from other departments. Additional alarms are provided which “pop up” to alert busy Managers and they can help manage ACD activity efficiently, without having to constantly keep an eye on the screen.
All calls in and out of the call centre will be tracked and you can report to a very high level of detail per queue, agent or team. Used in conjunction with My Calls Desktop, the Agents are able to manage their selves and their calls via a screen app, applying actions and instructions for their breaks and time logged out, allowing detailed analysis of their performance by their seniors. To learn more watch MyCalls Call Centre demo.
MyCall Call Centre Key Benefits
- Reduce high labour costs with a small investment
- Prove customer service quality levels with detailed reports for use in promotional material
- Predict busy periods and match them with the correct staffing, reduce costs and improve quality
- Retain happier customers, investigate poor performances, keep Staff and Managers performing to target with the least amount of supervision
- Reward good performances using the reporting system. Encourage improvements from under-performing staff
- Get staff and Managers working as a team to exceed targets with visible performance displays
If you are looking to maximise the efficient of your house desk bound teams then MyCalls Call Centre, combined with the other facets of the MyCalls Portfolio, is the answer. Find out more in the brochure MyCalls or alternatively call us on 0121 214 1100 to speak with one of our team.