- On August 18, 2016
Mon, 29 Jun 2015
MyCalls is the brand for the software suite of NEC phone systems. MyCalls offers a broad portfolio from real time call reporting, through to high call centre solutions and call recording.
What Is MyCalls Call Manager?
MyCalls Call Manager is the reporting package for the NEC SL1100 phone system, the SV9100 phone system and the SV8100 phone system. This real time software reporting package can analyse all of the call traffic in and out of the business 24/7. It can be designed to produce bespoke or standard reports for the relevant interested parties which can then be forwarded as attachments via emails to whoever needs them, at what ever time and frequency is required.
Your Telephone Activity On Real-Time
- Who’s on a call
- Who’s holding
- Who’s off-hook
- How many callers hang up before their calls are answered
MyCalls Call Manager is easy to install and run, and could revolutionalise the way you work, the business hours you need to increase staff who can answer those missed calls and the levels of customer service you now can see are required. NEC have been hosting a series of webinars about MyCalls’ applications; to learn more watch MyCalls Call Manager demo.
How Can MyCalls Call Manager Benefit To A Manager?
Instead of relying on yesterday’s reports you can observe the activity of your staff and callers in real time.
Managing Your Staff
- Real time alarms – Managers can adjust manning levels to meet demand either re-allocating staff to other duties when quiet or bringing additional staff in to cope with busy times
- Staff motivation – See which sales staff are performing to target and those that are lagging behind. Observe how much time each staff member has spent answering or making calls and who is not “pulling their weight”
- Recover lost business – Get valuable missed call lists and call back customers from the logged numbers as soon as they become free
- Listen to the technique of your staffs calls and exchange ideas between the methods used. Teach your staff to handle calls more efficiently, reduce your labour costs
- Train new staff quickly to a high standard with a recording of a portfolio of typical calls they need to handle.
Have a look at the brochure MyCalls or for information and support for any NEC Application call us on 0121 214 1100.