- On August 18, 2016
Have You Heard About 21CN?
The 21st Century Network (21CN) is BT Wholesale’s next generation network which has been rolled out for the last ten years. The 21CN is IP based, allowing it to interconnect telephones with other networks and computing.
How Many Versions Of 21CN Network?
There are three main variants of the BT Wholesale private network:
- Copper circuit which can carry (max) 36 users SD, 9 users HD
- Fibre circuit which can carry (max) 555 users SD, 168 users HD
- Ethernet circuit which virtually unlimited connections for larger deployments
What Are The Benefits Of 21CN Network?
The 21st Century Network gives 97% UK coverage with next generation superfast connectivity.
- Secure: 21CN does not use the web and has an ISO 27001 certification which guarantees reliable and secure voice services
- Fast: 21CN uses superfast fibre technology with speeds up to 10Gb
- Reliable: with improved diagnostic tools quickly spot issues and with repair times as low as 6 hours to fix and automatic fail over to back up services, your business will stay connected
- Fully integrated: all elements of the service are “in house” end to end and controlled from a single portal
Midland Cloud Voice Connectivity
Midland Cloud Voice (MCV) uses the 21CN network to connect the customer’s offices and worker’s homes into a secure, private and uncontended network, so it is suitable or use with voice. In fact the network can carry High Definition (HD) Voice and greatly improve the quality of speech and as many customers comment the improvement makes it “just like the person is in the room next to you”.
Find out more about Midland Cloud Voice or call 0121 214 1100 to speak with one of our team.